Susie Sprigg is the UK’s leading DISC Trainer
What Is DISC?
DISC looks at key personality traits and allows you to discover yourself and the people around you by understanding personality styles.
It allows us to accept who we are and understand why we react to different situations in the way that we do.
DISC is for everyone and can be used in lots of different scenarios.
As an uplifting and inspiring group activity, as an effective way to help individuals to progress and understand themselves and the people around them. And as a really powerful tool to help organisations to harness the power of their people and become more productive and profitable.
The Power of DISC Inspirational Talk
Join Susie for an action-packed, interactive and informative talk –
The Power Of DISC!
After listening to Susie speak, your attendees will:
- Understand how to eliminate fear, doubt and worry from your life.
- Understand what makes you tick and how you behave.
- Understand the people around you and what makes them tick.
- Gain the power to ensure that you can have a great day every day.
Click below to find out more and book.
DISC Life is for individuals looking to develop and grow themselves and their careers.
This is a chance to spark the change you wish to see around you and support others to understand themselves and have a great day every day.
You have the ability to be the drop in the ocean that causes a ripple effect of positive change within your networks.
We provide you with the tools you need to get you from where you are now to where you want to be, allowing you to step into your light.
You will have a wonderful relationship with yourself, family, friends, and work colleagues.
DISC for Work
DISC can help your organisation in a number of different ways.
- Helping newly appointed leaders to make the leap from team member to leader with confidence.
- Creating harmony in existing teams by turning negativity into positivity and fractured relationships into strong connections.
- Managing organisations in a strategic way to ensure that the right people are in the right positions. From the board of directors through to your sales team.
DISC allows us to accept who we are and understand why we react to different situations in the way that we do. This means we can then understand the people around us too.